How often should I replace my filters?
The VivaSpring replacement shower filter has a life of 6 months, or 10,000 gallons of water.
What are the product specifications?
- Rated service flow: 1.8 gpm / 7.6 lpm
- Filter capacity: 10,000 gallons / 38,000 liters
- Operating pressure range: 40–100 psi / 280–690 kPa
- Operating temperature range: 40°–120° F / 4°–49° C
What certifications does the product have?
The VivaSpring filter's patented technology has been independently tested and certified by the NSF. The six-month filter effectively filters both cold and hot water. VivaSpring Certifications:
- Tested & Certified to ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1 standards
- Tested & Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 177 for reduction of free available chlorine (FAC)1
1. This system has not been evaluated for free available chlorine reduction performance in the presence of chloramines. Free available chlorine reduction performance may be impacted by the presence of chloramines in the water supply. Please contact your local water utility to determine if chloramines are used in treating your water.