Attachments are compatible with all standard two-piece toilet fixtures and even fit many contoured one-piece toilets. All attachments are manufactured with high-quality ABS plastic and have full body panels, making them simple to keep clean. To find out if our Attachments are compatible with your toilet, please see the Fit & Measurement Guide below!
Our SpaSuite attachment products are designed to be easily installed by the user. A standard installation can take as little as 20 minutes! Our bidets come with everything needed for a standard installation.
Use only the provided installation hardware
Please contact us if you need alternate parts for your installation, we provide approved alternate hardware as needed. Substituting with unapproved or third-party parts will void your warranty, and Brondell will not be held liable for damages.
Fit & Measurement Guide
Our SpaSuite bidet attachments fit nearly all standard Round and Elongated toilet bowls, including most one-piece and curved toilet fixtures (commonly referred to as French Curve). Refer to the fit diagram below for exact specifications for fitting the bidet attachment to your fixture.
Bolt holes must be between 5-1/4 inches and 8 inches apart. You will also need at least 3/4 inch clearance from the center of the bolt holes to the back of the toilet tank.
Fixtures with Curved Tanks (French Curve Fixtures)
- Measure 2-1/4 inches in a straight line from the center of either bolt hole to the edge of the toilet fixture (shown as A in the diagram below).
- Measure from Point A (established in the step above) towards the toilet tank. You will need at least 3/4" of clearance (shown as B in the diagram below) in order for the SpaSuite products to fit on your toilet.
Depending on the type of attachment you buy; whether it’s a dual-temp model or an ambient, single-temp, model, you may need a hot water hook up at the sink’s supply valve (⅜”) nearest your toilet. For all ambient single temp models, you simply need the standard freshwater connection by your toilet tank and a two-piece toilet system with a Standard ⅞” fill valve. Most toilets in the US have this type of plumbing orientation.
None! All bidet attachments are powered by the pressure of your toilet’s fresh water supply.
Compatibility with seat elevators
At this time, none of our attachments are compatible with seat elevators.
The provided cold water 7/8” T-valve is designed to install directly under your toilet tank at the fill valve, not at the shut-off valve at the wall. Follow the flex hose to the bottom of the toilet tank, and then unscrew the flex hose from the toilet. This is where the 7/8” T-valve is installed. However, if you have a skirted toilet or very limited access to the area under your toilet tank, please contact us at 888-542-3355 for assistance!
Hot water tubing extensions
We do! Please contact Brondell Support team HERE for assistance!
For all other concerns with our product, please reach out to our Support team HERE.
SpaSuite Attachment User Manuals
- FreshSpa FS-10 Easy Bidet Owner's Manual
- FreshSpa FSW-20 Dual Temperature Bidet Owner's Manual
- FreshSpa Comfort+ FSR-15 Bidet Attachment Owner's Manual
- FreahSpa Comfort+ FSR-25 Bidet Attachment Owner's Manual
- SimpleSpa Thinline SS-150 Bidet Attachment Owner's Manual
- SimpleSpa Thinline SS-250 Dual Nozzle Bidet Attachment Owner's Manual
- SouthSpa LH-10 Ambient Temp, Single Nozzle Bidet Attachment Owner's Manual
- SouthSpa LH-12 Ambient Temp, Dual Nozzle Bidet Attachment Owner's Manual
- SouthSpa LH-20 Dual Temp, Single Nozzle Bidet Attachment Owner's Manual
- SouthSpa LH-22 Dual Temp, Dual Nozzle Bidet Attachment Owner's Manual
SpaSuite Attachment Specification Sheets
- FreshSpa FS-10 Spec Sheet
- FreshSpa FSW-20 Dual Temp Spec Sheet
- FreshSpa Comfort+ FSR-15 Spec Sheet
- FreshSpa Comfort+ Dual Temp FSR-25 Spec Sheet
- SouthSpa LH-10 Left Handed Spec Sheet
- SouthSpa LH-12 Left Handed, Dual Nozzle Spec Sheet
- SouthSpa LH-20 Left Handed, Dual Temp Spec Sheet
- SouthSpa LH-22 Left Handed, Dual Temp, Dual Nozzle Spec Sheet