Where can I use my GoSpa Collapsible travel bidet?
The GoSpa Collapsible travel bidet can be used anywhere you can find clean water. Use it backpacking, camping, in RVs, at hotels, gyms, and at work.
Do I need to fill my Collapsible travel bidet with any certain type of water?
No. Cool or warm plain tap water from the nearest water faucet is perfectly fine.
How do I use my GoSpa Collapsible travel bidet?
There are 5 easy steps to using your GoSpa Collapsible:
- Pull the upper and lower portions of the GoSpa apart, extending the travel bidet to its full size.
- Fill the GoSpa Collapsible with cool or warm water and screw on the top.
- Gently place finger on pop-up nozzle and press down. Nozzle will pop-up.
- Point nozzle in the appropriate area, and squeeze GoSpa for cleansing bidet wash.
- When finished, gently press down on the pop-up nozzle until it locks into place. Empty any water left in the bidet before putting it away in its carrying bag. Push the upper portion and lower portion together, collapsing the GoSpa to its travel position
How do I clean my GoSpa Collapsible travel bidet? Can I put it in the dishwasher?
To clean your GoSpa Collapsible travel bidet, simply use household dish soap and water. The GoSpa collapsible is also dishwasher safe.
What if my pop-up nozzle won’t stay down?
You are pressing the nozzle too hard. Simply push the pop-up nozzle down gently and the nozzle will lock in.
Can I leave water in it?
The GoSpa Collapsible is not leak proof and is meant to be emptied after each use to ensure you have fresh wash every time! Make sure to empty your GoSpa Collapsible before you place it in the travel bag.
What is included?
- Collapsing bidet bottle with grippable center band
- The bidet top/nozzle
- A convenient travel bag for storage
Where is it made?
The GoSpa Collapsible is made in China.
What is the GoSpa Collapsible made from? And what colors do they come in?
The GoSpa Collapsible is made of durable, food-grade silicone with a plastic center grip and nozzle top. It is available in 5 colors: Black, Green, Blue, Gray and Pink.
What is the travel bag? And what is it made of? Is it machine washable?
Use the travel bag to store your GoSpa Collapsible in your purse, backpack, briefcase, gym bag or suitcase to prevent your GoSpa from scratching or any wear. The travel bag is 100% polyester. Just remember, the GoSpa should be emptied after every wash, and the travel bag is not waterproof. The tarvel bag should be washed with cold water, without any detergent or soap, and air dry.
How much water can the GoSpa Collapsible hold?
The GoSpa Collapsible holds 500 ml of water.