Yes, the VivaSpring reduces contaminants in both hot and cold water. Warm or hot water will intensify the redox oxidation process, leading to greater contaminant reduction.
Articles in this section
- Where is the VivaSpring Compact Shower Filter made?
- Are the the VivaSpring filter cartridges recyclable?
- How often should I change my VivaSpring filter cartridge?
- Is the VivaSpring certified?
- What are the product specifications for the VivaSpring?
- How many flex points does the VivaSpring have?
- What is included with my VivaSpring?
- Does the VivaSpring work with both hot and cold water?
- Will the VivaSpring remove 100% of contaminants from my water?
- How does Kinetic Degradation Fluxion (KDF) filtration work?