The VivaSpring Filtered Showerhead uses patented technology to reduce contaminants like free chlorine, lead, mercury, and copper that may dry or irritate the scalp and skin. The filter also helps to inhibit the growth of scale, algae, fungi, and bacteria, for less build-up on shower surfaces.
Articles in this section
- Where is the VivaSpring Filtered Showerhead made?
- Are the the VivaSpring filter cartridges recyclable?
- How often should I change my VivaSpring filter cartridge?
- Is the VivaSpring certified?
- What are the product specifications for the VivaSpring?
- How many flex points does the VivaSpring have?
- What is included with my VivaSpring?
- Does the VivaSpring work with both hot and cold water?
- Will the VivaSpring remove 100% of contaminants from my water?
- How does Kinetic Degradation Fluxion (KDF) filtration work?