While the VivaSpring Filtered Showerhead does drastically reduce free chlorine, mercury, lead, and other contaminants from tap water, it cannot eliminate 100% of contaminants. It does not reduce chloramine or sanitization byproducts.
Articles in this section
- Where is the VivaSpring Filtered Showerhead made?
- Are the the VivaSpring filter cartridges recyclable?
- How often should I change my VivaSpring filter cartridge?
- Is the VivaSpring certified?
- What are the product specifications for the VivaSpring?
- How many flex points does the VivaSpring have?
- What is included with my VivaSpring?
- Does the VivaSpring work with both hot and cold water?
- Will the VivaSpring remove 100% of contaminants from my water?
- How does Kinetic Degradation Fluxion (KDF) filtration work?