The Cypress is a pumpless system, which means that the flow rate is dependent on the incoming water pressure of your home. When pressure is lower, the expected flow rate from the faucet will also be lower. The expected flow rate from the Cypress is approximately 4 cups per minute.
If the flow rate from your faucet is under 4 cups/min, you may try the following:
- Open the faucet and drain the tank until it’s empty. When the water has slowed to a trickle, turn off the faucet and then turn off the water supply under the sink.
- Disconnect and then reconnect all ¼" quick connections to and from the system.
- Uninstall and reinstall the water filters, including the RO Membrane Filter.
- Turn your water supply back on, making sure that the water supply shutoff valve and diverter T-Valve are all the way open.
- Flush the system again for 5–10 minutes, and then allow the bladder to refill for 60–90 minutes. After this time has passed, recheck the flow rate of the system.