The Swash 1000 uses a fan to pull air out of the toilet and through a carbon deodorizer. This deodorizer traps smells at the source, reducing odors without the use of air-masking perfumes or fragrances. Replacement deodorizer cartridges can be ordered here.
Articles in this section
- What are bidet filters? How often should they be replaced?
- What maintenance is required?
- What does the seat sensor do?
- How does the deodorizer work? Is it scented?
- What colors are available for the Swash 1000?
- What is the weight limit of the Swash 1000?
- What are the measurements of the interior hole of the seat?
- What type of outlet is needed for installation?
- What is the length of the power cord?
- Is the Swash 1000 covered by Medicare or Medicaid?