For added sustainability (and a lowered electric bill) the Swash CL950 features an optional eco mode setting. In this mode, seat temperature will lower to “low” after 10 minutes of non-use. If the seat temperature is already set to “low” or “off,” there will be no change. Turning off eco mode will allow the seat to stay at “medium” or “high,” even during extended periods of non-use.
Articles in this section
- What are bidet filters? How often should they be replaced?
- What maintenance is required?
- What does the seat sensor do?
- How does the deodorizer work? Is it scented?
- What colors are available for the Swash CL950?
- What is the weight limit of the Swash CL950?
- What are the measurements of the interior hole of the seat?
- What type of outlet is needed for installation?
- What is the length of the power cord?
- Is the Swash CL950 covered by Medicare or Medicaid?