The nozzle of the Swash CL950 extends only during the wash cycle. At all other times, it remains retracted within the unit to avoid contamination or soiling. The nozzle features an automatic hygienic rinse cycle that runs before and after every wash.
Articles in this section
- What are bidet filters? How often should they be replaced?
- What maintenance is required?
- What does the seat sensor do?
- How does the deodorizer work? Is it scented?
- What colors are available for the Swash CL950?
- What is the weight limit of the Swash CL950?
- What are the measurements of the interior hole of the seat?
- What type of outlet is needed for installation?
- What is the length of the power cord?
- Is the Swash CL950 covered by Medicare or Medicaid?