The Swash S300 is manufactured in Korea, and is serviced in San Francisco, California.
Articles in this section
- What does the seat sensor do?
- What are bidet filters? How often should they be replaced?
- What maintenance is required?
- What colors are available for the Swash S300?
- What is the weight limit of the Swash S300?
- What are the measurements of the interior hole of the seat?
- What type of outlet is needed for installation?
- What is the length of the power cord?
- Is the Swash S300 covered by Medicare or Medicaid?
- How can I be sure the spray wand/nozzle is clean?