The Swash IS707 can be cleaned with a soft, wet cloth and a gentle cleaner. Although the Swash IS707’s nozzle is self-cleaning, we recommend the nozzle be cleaned with a soft brush monthly or as needed. Brondell also recommends that the removable mesh filter is cleaned on a regular basis as needed.
Articles in this section
- What are bidet filters? How often should they be replaced?
- What maintenance is required?
- What does the seat sensor do?
- What colors are available for the Swash IS707?
- What is the weight limit of the Swash IS707?
- What are the measurements of the interior hole of the seat?
- What type of outlet is needed for installation?
- What is the length of the power cord?
- Is the Swash IS707 covered by Medicare or Medicaid?
- How can I be sure the spray wand/nozzle is clean?