The Swash CL510 features fully adjustable water pressure and temperature, spray and pressure patterns, nozzle positioning, and more. These features are easily controlled with the control arm on your bidet.
Articles in this section
- What are bidet filters? How often should they be replaced?
- What maintenance is required?
- What does the seat sensor do?
- What colors are available for the Swash CL510?
- What is the weight limit of the Swash CL510?
- What are the measurements of the interior hole of the seat?
- What type of outlet is needed for installation?
- What is the length of the power cord?
- Is the Swash CL510 covered by Medicare or Medicaid?
- How can I be sure the spray wand/nozzle is clean?