Pressing the “Rear” or “Front” button on the control arm will activate a 2-minute wash cycle. Pressing either of these buttons again during the wash will reset the wash time to 2 minutes. Pressing the “Stop” button will stop the wash at any point.
Articles in this section
- What are bidet filters? How often should they be replaced?
- What maintenance is required?
- What does the seat sensor do?
- What colors are available for the Swash CL510?
- What is the weight limit of the Swash CL510?
- What are the measurements of the interior hole of the seat?
- What type of outlet is needed for installation?
- What is the length of the power cord?
- Is the Swash CL510 covered by Medicare or Medicaid?
- How can I be sure the spray wand/nozzle is clean?