Insurance coverage varies from state to state. If you have a medical condition that may be improved by use of a bidet, check with your doctor and/or insurance provided for further information.
Articles in this section
- What are bidet filters? How often should they be replaced?
- What maintenance is required?
- What does the seat sensor do?
- How does the deodorizer work? Is it scented?
- What colors are available for the Swash DR802?
- What is the weight limit of the Swash DR802?
- What are the measurements of the interior hole of the seat?
- What type of outlet is needed for installation?
- What is the length of the power cord?
- Is the Swash DR802 covered by Medicare or Medicaid?