If your home has hard water, well water, or softened water, we recommend using an external bidet filter to prolong the life of your bidet seat. The bidet filters can last up to 6 months depending on water quality. Installation and purchase information can be found here.
Articles in this section
- What are bidet filters? How often should they be replaced?
- What maintenance is required?
- What does the seat sensor do?
- What colors are available for the Swash LT99?
- What is the weight limit of the Swash LT99?
- What are the measurements of the interior hole of the seat?
- What type of outlet is needed for installation?
- What is the length of the power cord?
- Is the Swash LT99 covered by Medicare or Medicaid?
- How can I be sure the spray wand/nozzle is clean?