The nozzle of the Swash CSG15 extends only during the wash cycle. At all other times, it remains retracted within the unit to avoid contamination or soiling. The nozzle features an automatic hygienic rinse cycle that runs before and after every wash.
Articles in this section
- What are bidet filters? How often should they be replaced?
- What maintenance is required?
- What does the seat sensor do?
- What colors are available for the Swash CSG15?
- What is the weight limit of the Swash CSG15?
- What are the measurements of the interior hole of the seat?
- What type of outlet is needed for installation?
- What is the length of the power cord?
- Is the Swash CSG15 covered by Medicare or Medicaid?
- How can I be sure the spray wand/nozzle is clean?