Every Swash bidet seat has been designed for simple, DIY installation with no plumber or plumbing skills required, and includes all accessories needed for standard installation. Please note that if your existing water supply hose is rigid, you will need to purchase a flexible hose to complete installation.
Articles in this section
- What are bidet filters? How often should they be replaced?
- What maintenance is required?
- What does the seat sensor do?
- How does the deodorizer work? Is it scented?
- What colors are available for the Swash CL2200?
- What is the weight limit of the Swash CL2200?
- What are the measurements of the interior hole of the seat?
- What type of outlet is needed for installation?
- What is the length of the power cord?
- Is the Swash CL2200 covered by Medicare or Medicaid?