Yes, all Swash electronic bidet seats are either cETL or cUL approved for electrical safety in the United States and Canada.
Articles in this section
- What are bidet filters? How often should they be replaced?
- What maintenance is required?
- What does the seat sensor do?
- How does the deodorizer work? Is it scented?
- What colors are available for the Swash CL2200?
- What is the weight limit of the Swash CL2200?
- What are the measurements of the interior hole of the seat?
- What type of outlet is needed for installation?
- What is the length of the power cord?
- Is the Swash CL2200 covered by Medicare or Medicaid?